Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 26

A Memory. 


A recent memory.

The first time I met Matthew was last spring semester in our HST 101 class.
I looked over my shoulder and this cute brunette boy was looking at me. I was a little creeped out, but he was pretty cute so I also found it funny. From that point on we would catch each other's eyes. One day, I noticed that we had mutual friends when he was hanging out with my neighbors. He eventually sent me a friend request on Facebook, and the next time he went by my room I said hey and our friendship began. :)

A distant memory.


Every summer my family and I would spend most weekdays at my Grandma Frens' home. We would usually eat lunch and head over and spend the whole afternoon over there, swimming, eating ice cream, and playing with our cousins. Some of my favorite memories involving my cousins are from that time. We would race each other to get the best bathing suits and toys. I will always hold a special place in my heart for Schwann's ice cream and tropical punch juice and Sprite.

No comments:

Post a Comment