Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 18

My Dream Wedding.


Modern fairy tale. That's basically the "theme" of my dream wedding.

And yes, I am the type of girl who has fantasized about her dream wedding for years.

I won't go into great details, but here's the basic idea.

It will be an outdoor ceremony and reception. The reception will either be under a tent or the stars, depending on the season I get married (I would prefer late spring). Either way, there will be LOTS of lights. And flowers too, but not so much to make it look like a floral shop.

Instead of a cake, I want lots and lots of cupcakes.

The colors will be plum, silver, and white. With maybe a dash of yellow and/or black. Not sure yet, obviously.

And my dream dress? Well, it's right here.


But don't worry friends. I may have a great idea of what I want for my wedding, it doesn't mean I plan on getting married soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment