Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 14

10 Things People Don't Expect About Me. 


1. I suffered from bad self-esteem in high school.
2. I considered doing theatre as a career for about a week, until I realized I'm not talented enough to make it as a living.
3. I really don't like animals... except dragons and honey badgers.
4. I am afraid of the snowmen that are hanging up in my room.
5. I sometimes wish I hadn't given up piano, but I know I made the right decision.
6. I think owning a cupcake shop would be fun.
7. I would like to adopt two children eventually.
8. I don't like a lot of alternative rock, but I love 30 Seconds to Mars.
9. I will not be living in Fremont after I graduate college. I'm going to be traveling and living in awesome places.
10. There are days I want to drop out of college and run away.


1 comment:

  1. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

    ReplyDelete