Friday, November 16, 2012

Day Twenty Two. A letter to your parents.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you for always supporting me, like during my years in theatre, or when I decided to switch majors halfway through college. 
Thank you for loving me through all of my crazy, irrational, angry, and harsh moments.
Thank you for giving me a very happy childhood.
Thank you for for blessing me with four younger siblings.
Thank you for teaching me the meaning of hard work, patience, forgiveness, and love. 
Thank you for all the hugs and kisses.
Thank you for the advice, compliments, encouragement, and sarcastic comments.


Mom,
You are the hardest working woman I know. You are the rock in our family and one of my best friends. You always know what to say, and you give the best hugs, even when I don't want one. 
I only hope I can be half the mom you are.


Daddy,
Despite every disagreement we've had over the years, you are my biggest supporter in everything I do. You've never once given up on me or stopped helping me achieve my goals.
I could never, ever thank you enough for everything you have done. 

Thank you for giving me the world.

Love,

Teaspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment