Monday, November 5, 2012

Day Fourteen: What makes you happy?

mountain dew icees.
holding hands.
reading a new book.
playing with little kids.
good grades.
cuddling/falling asleep in someone's arms.
sleeping in.
good hair days.
watching my favorite movies.
fast food runs with the best friends.
finding cute clothes that fit and are within my price range.
the weekend.
traveling.
listening to my favorite songs at high volume.
hugs.
my mom's cooking.
cute ginger guys.
being with my friends.
driving down my road during a sweet, summer night with the windows down and the music up.
crawling into bed after an exhausting day.
concerts.
boys with accents.
random acts of kindness between strangers.
catching up with friends.
family parties.
cooking.
creating memories with the people i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment