Thursday, March 31, 2011

a dream.

I would like to be a published author before I die.
I want to see my imagination come alive on the pages of a book, so someone other than myself can enjoy them.
I want to touch someone with the written word, like I was with JK Rowling, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Suzanne Collins, Gail Carson Levine, Tamora Pierce and Cornelia Funke the first time I read them.

Do I think I'm worthy to be published right now?
Heck no, but I'm working on it.
Sometimes, I doubt I'm talented enough, but then I remember that someone published "Twilight" so I should have a chance.
Ha. Twilight jokes. Gotta love them.

Anyway, I was just pondering over that dream of mine as I worked on this little story I'm writing. Actually, I have three stories and one fanfiction I'm working on.
And yes, it was the story that I've been posting on here! Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to continue doing that... I thought about it, and it might not be the best decision to put it out on the web if I do hope to publish it in the future.
Don't worry, if you would like to continue hearing about my progress with the story just keep reading my blogs! I promise to keep you updated with Esperanza and William's relationship. Trust me, it's going to be good!

What dreams do you have that you want to accomplish before you die? Just choose one, and profess it to the world! Let everyone know what you're passionate about! Oh, and keep it PG, please.

On a last note: I love "Tangled." If you haven't watched it yet, DO IT. You won't regret it. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment