Thursday, May 17, 2012

countdown to london.

While driving home from work today, blaring One Direction and enjoying the beautiful weather... something hit me like a ton of bricks.

I'm going to be in London, England in less than four months.

I know that I've been buying plane tickets and filling out paperwork for studying abroad, but it wasn't until today that I realized one of my dreams is going to come true very, very soon.
I'm going to be surrounded by people with awesome accents. And I'll be able to stare at the very attractive men.
I'm going to visit and see the places I've only read about in books.
I'm going to be on the same island that JK Rowling lives and works and breathes. (Yes, that is supposed to sound slightly stalkerish.)

Honestly, there isn't a bone in my body that is scared about doing this.
I've been ready to do this for the past five years, and it's surreal that I'm this close to checking off one of my bucket list items.

No comments:

Post a Comment