Sunday, May 13, 2012

What My Mother Taught Me

Happy Mother's Day!

I have complied a list of some of the life lessons my mother has taught me.
Enjoy!

1. I don't need to show off a lot of skin, wear a lot of make-up, or wear skin-tight clothes to be considered beautiful.
2. Never wear white pants with colored or patterned underwear.
3. Always clean up your own mess, especially in the kitchen.
4. Whining will never get you anywhere except your bedroom, without any dinner.
5. A good judge of character is how a friend treats your younger siblings.
6. Relationships are hard, but worth it.
7. Save, save, save your money. (I struggle with this lesson!)
8. God should be in the center of everything you do.
9. There is always more laundry.
10. Sarcasm is spelled S-M-A-R-T-A-S-S.


No comments:

Post a Comment