Friday, May 4, 2012

Second Year.

I figured since I wrote a blog commemorating my freshmen year at Central, I might as well continue the tradition. Sophomore year was better, and worse, than freshmen year. I think I changed more, but I don't think it was for the worse.

I changed my major and career path, experienced my first serious relationship and break-up, made new friends, made some dumb decisions, learned about people, and myself, started on the journey of studying abroad, and left my teen years behind. I told my roommate that I could definitely re-live this year again, drama and all.

I know a lot of students look forward to summer, because they don't have to worry about school. But I'm already missing Mount Pleasant and seeing my friends every day. I'm excited to finally make some money and take a break in learning, but my friends were there for me throughout this whole year. Through every rant, cry, high maintenance moment, laugh, hug, Mount Feeling time, and more. It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that I won't be joining them in August when school starts up again. Don't get me wrong, I can not WAIT to go to London... but I'm also excited for January when I can spend every day with the best friends ever.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment