Tuesday, December 6, 2011

30 Day HP Challenge combined into 1 Day

Day 1 - Your favorite book
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
The seventh book is a favorite, because it wrapped the series up perfectly. 
The fourth book has been a long time favorite, because it's just a fun novel to read, but at the same time it changes the whole series with the return of Voldemort. We can see the impending evil and we wonder how it's going to all end. 

Day 2 - Your favorite movie 
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 and part 2"
Both are bloody brilliant films. Just fantastic.

Day 3 - Is there any of the film adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book? 
I really did not like "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."
I feel like they left SO much out at the end, with the conversation between Harry and Dumbledore, that really left the last three movies having to make up for those mistakes.

Day 4 - Least favorite female character and why?
Dolores Umbridge.
She's a bitch.

Day 5 - Favorite male character and why?
Ronald Weasley.
I'm partial to gingers. 
Also, I really like how Ron grew during the series into a hero, instead of just the side-kick.

Day 6 - What house would you want to be in?
I am such a proud Hufflepuff.
<3

Day 7 - Favorite female character and why?
Hermione Granger.
She is the definition of a strong, intelligent and independent female character! 
I have always admired and looked up to her.

Day 8 - What do you think would be your favorite lesson?
I feel like I would really enjoy Charms, because that's where you would learn all the fun spells!

Day 9 - Least favorite male character?
Hmm. 
I feel like Voldemort is an obvious answer... but I'm just going to go with him.

Day 10 - Horcruxes or Hallows?
Hallows. duh.

Day 11 - What character would you say you are most like?
Hermione.

Day 12 - Favorite relationship?
Ron and Hermione :)

Day 13 - Least favorite movie?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, for reasons already explained.

Day 14 - Team Voldemort or Team Harry?
Harry.
DUH.

Day 15 - Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts (Three Only)
Luna. Hermione. Neville.

Day 16 - Who is your favorite Death Eater?
Does Draco count?

Day 17 - Are you excited about the Deathly Hallows movies or scared they won’t do the book justice? 
Well, this is obviously old.
But I love those movies.

Day 18 - Least favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I guess I just feel like it was a filler novel. I'm not saying I hated it, it's just not my favorite.

Day 19 - Do you prefer the books or the movies?
omg. books. duh.

Day 20 - If you got to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?
a;dkfajdf;alieur
Can I meet Emma and Rupert at the same time?
PLEASEEEEE.

Day 21 - Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?
Fred.
Fred.
Fred.
Fred.
Fred.

Day 22 - Harry Potter or Twilight?
>.<

Day 23 - Any part of the books or movies that makes you cry?
There were many parts that made me cry, mostly whenever someone died.

Day 24 - Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie, but wasn’t?
THE FREAKIN QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP IN THE FOURTH MOVIE.
GAH.

Day 25 - Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna?
I have never been a fan of Harry/Ginny.
I think Harry/Luna would have been adorable.
But I also really enjoy Neville/Luna, so it's hard for me to decide. 

Day 26 - If you would be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be?
LUMOS.
LUMOS.

Day 27 - Would you rather own the Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand? 
Invisibility Cloak.

Day 28 - Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it?
I don't listen to, but I think it's unique and creative!

Day 29 - Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical?
Holy shit, yes.

Day 30 - What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you? 
I'm already said this in a previous blogpost, but Harry Potter has taught me a lot about death, love, and friendship.
I wouldn't be who I am without Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment