Sunday, July 24, 2011

optimism.

I am an optimistic.
A few days ago I was thinking about differences between being an optimistic and a pessimistic. Here is my conclusion:

It's easy to be a pessimistic. Even I will admit that if I stopped and thought about it, life can suck hard core sometimes. So, it's easy to just always think the worse of people and the world, because you don't have hope and faith.
To be an optimistic is difficult. You have to look at the shitty world and think "It will get better." You have to hope for the best, even when the world is telling you not to. You have to fight every day to be strong and happy. On most days, it's easy. Then you get days where you feel like giving up and becoming a pessimistic. Some people do, and it's because they are tired of being strong. Some people don't, and they keep going through life because they know life is worth all the trials and tribulations.

I'm not degrading pessimistics at all. I see them as optimistics that have led rough lives. I hope that one day they feel like being strong again and look at life in a brighter light.

No comments:

Post a Comment