Friday, July 15, 2011

Dear Mr. Potter,

When I first decided to read "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" in fourth grade, did I think that I would still be a fan 9 years later? Not really. I didn't realize the impact you would have on my life, but without your story, I wouldn't be the person I am today.
Sooo many people have dissed Harry Potter, or made snide comments about "Oh, what's the big deal about Harry Potter? Why are you so crazy about it? You're such a nerd."
You know what I say to those people?
You wouldn't be saying that if you read the books, especially if you grew up with them.

Harry, words can't even express what your story means to me. There are numerous points in your tale that moved me to tears, that I could apply to my own life and even helped me become a better person.

I am a lifelong fan, and am immensely proud to call myself a member of the Harry Potter generation. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment