Tuesday, May 31, 2011

summer pledge.

I, Tonya Sue Pell, hereby swear that I will complete the following activities before I move back to Central in mid-August. If I fail to complete each one, I swear to sit down and watch the entirety of "The Hannah Montana Movie", and "The Last Song", two movies I have never watched because of my deep dislike for Miley Cyrus. Here is the list:

-Re-read "The Hunger Games" trilogy.
-Re-read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" BEFORE July 15th.
-Read "Kings and Queens of England," because I bought it a while ago and have not read it yet.
-Read at least three new books.
-Finish my Harry Potter fanfiction, because I am a terrible person and have left it sitting unfinished for almost five months.
-Make adequate progress in all six of the stories I am writing. I'm keeping this goal very open, because I don't want to put too much stress. I am writing SIX stories...

I wanted to make this list, so I can actually have something to do this summer, other than sit on Facebook or watch movies.
Plus, I miss reading and writing. I am becoming too lazy for my liking, so this will be a good kick in the butt for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment