Monday, May 9, 2011

monday afternoon update.

1) Being home is weird. I haven't decided if it's a good or bad weird yet. It's definitely an adjustment from Calkins Terrace. I miss my dysfunctional family. There will be moments in the day that something will happen and I'll think "Oh! I have to tell Ash and Cynthia about this!" Then I remember that I will have to text or Facebook them... Don't get me wrong, I LOVE not having to worry about homework, tests and grades. But living at home is harder than I remember.

2) I had the immense pleasure to go to my old theatre company's play on Saturday, and celebrate 35 years of our (now retired) director's accomplishments. What a wonderful night! The play was FANTASTIC, and I was able to talk with my old friends from the company! Plus, it was a really moving night. Throughout the evening I was flooded with memories from my time in theatre. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by people with a common pride and love for the company.

3) I need a job.

4) It hit me a few days ago that in approximately 1 year and 3 months from now, I will be in London. Wow....

5) Pink lemonade doesn't mix very well with gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment