Sunday, April 17, 2011

hodge-podge.

There have been a few things floating around in my head for the past week... so instead of doing small blogs devoted to each of them, I decided to do one blog with parts! Here we go! :)

Part One.
I have a close friend who is hopping on an airplane and moving away today. I know you'll read this, so I want you to know that you will always have friends here in the mitten state, no matter where you are. I truly believe that you are destined to be great at whatever you set your heart to. Don't let your fears outweigh your dreams. I'm only a text away if you need to chat! :)

Part Two.
I am so incredibly sick and tired of frickin' vampires.
If I never read another vampire book, I will be the happiest person in the world.
Next time I see an Honors class devoted to a specific type of mythological creature, the only way I'm signing up for it is if it's about DRAGONS or HARRY POTTER.
NOT VAMPIRES. GAAHH.

Part Three.
I wish I had the voice of Colbie Caillat or Lea Michele.

Part Four.
I have a really hard time with the "heart vs. head" battle. I can tell people, and myself, all the time "Oh, I'm not going to fall for him. I'll be fine."
But then my heart has to go and mess it all up!
It's just not fair!
I need to just lock myself up in a tower, grow my hair out to a ridiculous length and wait for my Eugene Fitzherbert.
Because fairy tales happen in real life, don't ya know?

Part Five.
Summer is going to be really, really bittersweet. I'm seriously going to miss Calkins 008 A LOT. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment