Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day Two: A letter to someone who inspires you.

Dear friends,

I had a difficult time deciding who to write this letter to, because I've already talked about most of the people who inspire me in previous blogs... so I thought "Who inspires me to be a better Tonya?"

And then I realized... it's you.
My friends.
The people I can stay up talking to until 3 AM, who I cause mayhem with, that have my back no matter what, and accept me for all that I am. Without your support, love, advice, and craziness I wouldn't be the person I am today. You inspire me every day to be a better person and a better friend.

I am so incredibly blessed to know you all and I wish I could give each of you a hug right now. Because I love hugs and I think people should hug more often.

With all my love,

Tonya
Tonga
Tonks
Big T
Won Ton
Tonja
Teaspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment