Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day Eight: 15 facts about yourself.

1. Dark chocolate is my favorite.

2. After my visit to the zoo today, I want to be a seal.

3. I'm not very good at relationships.

4. I would like to be a history professor in the future.

5. I wouldn't be the person I am today if I hadn't began reading Harry Potter in the fourth grade.

6. I'm probably the most impatient person I know.

7. I prefer British history over American history.

8. I want to do a cross country road trip after I graduate college.

9. Potatoes are my favorite food.

10. I love kids and I can't wait to be a mom. Well, I can wait. It won't be for a long time, but I'm still excited for it. :)

11. My favorite love story is Jim and Pam's from The Office.

12. I don't think I will ever get rid of my glasses, because I don't feel comfortable and confident enough without them.

13. My least favorite feelings are anger and loneliness. 

14. I would prefer to stay in than go out all the time.

15. I think being a pirate would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment