Monday, October 29, 2012

Day Seven: A letter to someone who isn’t in the same country as you.

Dear Anna and Meagan,

I miss you, my fabulous partners-in-crime. Every day I wish you were here with me, because no one understands my awkward, crazy, ridiculous, dramatic self more than you two silly heads. And I am forever grateful for that. I'll be sitting in class and wish I could text you guys. I'll be sitting in my bedroom missing those days when we could just laze around in our pj's all day, play Sims, and watch movies. I also really miss our adventures, late night food runs, and all the inside jokes only you guys understand.

Next semester, we will just have to double our shenanigans to make up for this semester.

Miss you both ttttttttthhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss much.

Love,
The Light To Your World
Tonja

No comments:

Post a Comment