I'm going to tweak this question a little and talk about how I've changed since I became a college student, which has only been about a year and a half.
I don't think I've changed in a very noticeable way since I started at Central last year, because most of the changes have been internal.
1) I've become more open minded and accepting.
2) I've become stronger in my beliefs.
3) I have fully embraced my nerdy awesomeness.
4) I changed majors and career aspirations.
5) I have begun to speak my mind more.
Also, I'm happier than I was a year and a half ago. I have fantastic friends, the best boyfriend I could ever ask for and a supporting family.
Life is splendid.