Monday, August 22, 2011

7 things.

7 places I'd like to visit...


1) London. I actually plan on being there in a year from now. (HOLY SHIT.)
2) Berlin, so I can visit my German soul sister Kubie.
3) Rome.
4) Australia 
5) Moscow
6) Spain
7) Dublin, another place I will probably visit in a year from now... 


7 things I'd like to accomplish before I die...


1) Write a novel
2) Have my own family
3) Meet JK Rowling
4) Visit all the homes of Laura Ingalls Wilder
5) See a Broadway show
6) Be a good teacher. I know that's broad, but I can't really decide how to phrase it...
7) Direct my own theatre production


7 things that annoy me...


1) Ignorance
2) Blind hatred
3) Mean people
4) Really terrible music
5) Unappreciative people
6) My own anxiety 
7) Humidity 


7 things that make me happy...


1) Sunshine
2) Curling up with a good book
3) When I see an elderly couple holding hands
4) My friends and their ridiculousness
5) Good hair days
6) Michael Buble
7) Disney movies

7 movies that I love...


1) How to Train Your Dragon
2) Slumdog Millionaire
3) Tangled
4) Becoming Jane
5) Crazy, Stupid, Love
6) Aladdin
7) The King's Speech


7 things I'd like to own...


1) An old truck, for the country girl in me. 
2) A time machine
3) A dragon
4) A ukulele 
5) All the books I could ever think of
6) Another pair of Converse would be nice...
7) oh! A Hogwarts acceptance letter :)


7 favorite songs...


1) Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble
2) Hey, Soul Sister by Train
3) I'm Yours by Jason Mraz 
4) Skyway Avenue by We The Kings
5) Story of Your Life by We The Kings
6) Our Kind of Love by Lady Antebellum
7) Fearless by Taylor Swift

    No comments:

    Post a Comment