Tuesday, October 11, 2011

tattoo ideas.

My 20th birthday is on February 27th, 2012.
On that day, I will be getting my first tattoo.

Growing up, I never saw the point in tattoo's. I thought they were stupid and a waste of money.
But when the last Harry Potter movie came out over the summer (I'm still in shock that it's all done...) I realized I wanted to get a Harry Potter related tattoo.

When I told my family this, they immediately turned it down and said it was stupid of me, especially because I wanted it to be Harry Potter themed.
But to me, a tattoo is a personal thing. It has to have special meaning to me and only me.
Harry Potter has shaped me into the person I am today. It holds more meaning to me than some people realize.
So, why not get a tattoo showing off my love for the Boy Who Lived?

Problem though. I don't know what to get. So, here are some pictures of my tattoo ideas, and if you guys could help me narrow them down and make a selection, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Idea #1: I would get this either on my shoulder or side... Not really sure. Oh, and the saying is Hogwart's motto: Draco dormiens nunquam titilandus.


Idea #2: I would get the lightning bolt on the inside of one of my fingers. Very discreet.


Idea #3: I feel like this is kinda cliche, but it's still a possibility. Probably get it on my side or ankle.

 Idea #4: My original idea, and it would go on my wrist.


Idea #5: A combination of 2 and 4, and would go on my wrist or side.


Idea #6: Not HP related, but still something I might get later on...


Idea #7: Again, not HP related but I'm definitely getting this one on my foot sometime.


Idea #8: Across my back. My boyfriend doesn't approve, but I think I'll be able to change his mind. Classy, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment